1) What is your favorite charity? Do you give your time or just money to that charity?
My top two favorite charities are Bike and Build and Habitat for Humanity. Bike and Build is like a twofer because it raises funds to support affordable housing charities like Habitat. I did a Bike and Build trip this past summer (raised $4000 for affordable housing and then biked cross-country raising awareness/stopping every week to build at a build site in whatever town we happened to be in). I’m thinking about doing another trip in the summer of 2010, but until then I donate. It’s hard to get to the closest Habitat site to me, so I don’t make it out there as often as I’d like.
2) Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?
I sleep on a full-size platform bed (the wood has a cherry finish) with a cheap yet awesome memory foam mattress I got from overstock.com. I sleep on the right side (if you’re lying on the bed), because that’s the side my bedside table (and hence my water bottle is on).
3) How important is a partner’s kissing ability?
Well, considering it’s how I gauge if the physical stuff is going any further, pretty damn important!
4) Have you ever “taken advantage” of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been “taken advantage of” while under the influence of alcohol?
I have never taken advantage of anyone who had been drinking. I have been taken advantage of while I was intoxicated, but I’d rather not talk about it.
5) Have you ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it?
Well, I had to google this movie, and the sex scene appears to be on a beach: HELL NO.
Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use?
Nuvaring! It’s awesome. I’ve been on like, 7 different formulations of birth control, all of which made me bleed CONSTANTLY. I don’t have this problem on Nuvaring as long as I take it continuously (no breaks in between rings).